- Drawings and photos of the planes
- Text description of the story
- Functional description of the Flash application
- Storyboarding and approval of the storyboard
- Modelling of the airplanes, sky and airport environments (3ds Max)
- UV mapping, texturing, materials (3ds Max and Photoshop)
- Animation, draft renders and approval of animations
- Setup light and render, approval of the quality of the render and rendering of the final sequences (V-ray)
- Creation and approval of the UI for the application, coding (Flash)
- Postproduction (Shake)
- All 3D models with source files of textures
- Ready videos (HD)
Deliverables were used by Boeing at the Farnborough show, UK. This project opened new thread of projects for Boeing.
PEOPLE ALSO READ
Zeppelin is an official dealer of the world famous Caterpillar brand with over 17,000 employees and thousands of units of machinery spread out across seven CIS countries. The company is growing rapidly and, at a certain stage, it became necessary to find a way to optimize its business processes. Softengi’s task was to develop a software system which allowed significant reduction of the average order processing time.
The undertaking was to design and develop a sophisticated system to provide clients worldwide with a standard means of tracking and reporting emissions, for the purpose of environmental compliance based on the SaaS model. The product is #1 in the world in its niche.
In order to discuss the general function of the logo, we must firstly identify and environment define where this will have to fulfill function.