- Drawings and photos of the planes
- Text description of the story
- Functional description of the Flash application
- Storyboarding and approval of the storyboard
- Modelling of the airplanes, sky and airport environments (3ds Max)
- UV mapping, texturing, materials (3ds Max and Photoshop)
- Animation, draft renders and approval of animations
- Setup light and render, approval of the quality of the render and rendering of the final sequences (V-ray)
- Creation and approval of the UI for the application, coding (Flash)
- Postproduction (Shake)
- All 3D models with source files of textures
- Ready videos (HD)
Deliverables were used by Boeing at the Farnborough show, UK. This project opened new thread of projects for Boeing.
PEOPLE ALSO READ
Online Logistics Management System: Migration from Cobol to J2EE
The task was to develop an online logistics management system, which could automate processing of orders and invoices from distributors to warehouses worldwide. The task was to migrate from a legacy solution (OpenVMS/Cobol/Jam, undocumented), designed in 1980, to a new modern J2EE platform.
Automated Electronic Life Insurance System
The developed by our team automated electronic life insurance system is called to minimize time and costs for insurance processes. The risk calculation is also conducted automatically. 90% of the processes are automated and the need for hard copies is eliminated almost entirely.
Softengi Creates Smarpay – Cash-free Payment Alternative
There are more than 1800 vending machines located around Switzerland. So, the task was to create a mobile app which would allow searching for a vending machine and making instant payments by sending a text message.