The task was to develop an online logistics management system, which could automate processing of orders and invoices from distributors to warehouses worldwide. The task was to migrate from a legacy solution (OpenVMS/Cobol/Jam, undocumented), designed in 1980, to a new modern J2EE platform. Moreover, to ensure smooth transition, the two systems were running simultaneously.
- reengineering of business processes (based on the analysis of Cobol code)
- design and development of Modern secured web-based J2EE system
- integration and synchronization of both legacy and new systems, integration with other existing systems
- design and development of the open architecture to support further growth (WAP, Web-services, etc)
- Set of more than 5 projects with total duration of 2.5 years. More than 25 man/years delivered
- Management of 3 remote teams (Ukraine, Switzerland, U.S.)
- RUP methodology with XP features approach
- Step-by-Step (monthly deliverables)
Let us know, if you have any questions.
PEOPLE ALSO READ
Corporate Voting System
Mobile Application for a corporate voting process
Database Migration - critical step in new website launching
Assisting a large online booking system to migrate to a new platform with least trouble.
Voice Controlled Checklist App
Easy and Effective way to use Safety Checklists via Voice Command. Use the App within any complex process to manage crucial situations and prevent unexpected outcome.