The task was to develop an online logistics management system, which could automate processing of orders and invoices from distributors to warehouses worldwide. The task was to migrate from a legacy solution (OpenVMS/Cobol/Jam, undocumented), designed in 1980, to a new modern J2EE platform. Moreover, to ensure smooth transition, the two systems were running simultaneously.
- reengineering of business processes (based on the analysis of Cobol code)
- design and development of Modern secured web-based J2EE system
- integration and synchronization of both legacy and new systems, integration with other existing systems
- design and development of the open architecture to support further growth (WAP, Web-services, etc)
- Set of more than 5 projects with total duration of 2.5 years. More than 25 man/years delivered
- Management of 3 remote teams (Ukraine, Switzerland, U.S.)
- RUP methodology with XP features approach
- Step-by-Step (monthly deliverables)
Let us know, if you have any questions.
PEOPLE ALSO READ
Palms - Mobile Application for Tennis Tournament.
The whole tennis world in one App. Palms is a brand-new experience for Tennis Players, Coaches, Fans, Tournament Organizers, and League Managers.
UBCrypto for Crypto Secure Mobile Communications
Be assured in high-level security of your corporate communications via Crypto Secure Mobile Communications. It has never been so simple and easy before.
No-code Application Builder
Softengi was involved in implementing a mobile app development platform. The solution is similar to IBM MobileFirst™ and SAP Mobile Platform.